– Firstly get a copy of admission form from the school or you can get it from the school website.

– Bring your ward to school and the school administration; school will take oral or written test pertaining to the situation.

– If your ward gets through the admission process (oral or written test), then you have to deposit the necessary documents and you should not withhold any information.